Join us on April 22nd, 2017 at the Port Alberni Black Sheep Rugby Club for an evening of great food, company, and fundraising! Proceeds from this event will help us continue operating our many conservation programs.
We are excited to have Matt Dunk, new owner/operator of All Mex'd Up Taco Shop, preparing the food for the evening - if you haven't had the pleasure of tasting his cooking, you're missing out!
Tickets are $15, and include admission, a beer token, and 2 tacos (additional tacos can be purchased for a minimum $5 donation each). There are only 140 tickets available for this event, and are available at Gone Fishin' Port Alberni, All Mex'd Up Taco Shop, and at our front counter here at the Aquarium.
We will have a silent auction, raffles, door prizes, and a live auction this evening (if you attended our similar Beer & Burger Night at the Rugby Club in 2014, you know that the live auction for tackle boxes was a hit!)
We would like to thank our event sponsors for their help with this fundraiser!
- All Mex'd Up - preparing, cooking, and help serving all the food for our event!
- Hertel Meats - this local, family run company has generously supplied us with pork for the evening
- Pete's Mountain Meats - another local, family run business that is helping us with our beef needs for dinner
- Circle Dairy - locally owned and operated food wholesale company, sponsoring a good portion of the ingredients needed for the night!
- Save-On-Foods - our local store is helping with the cost of supplies for dinner
If you are interested in donating items to our event, sponsorship opportunities, or have questions in general about this fundraiser, please contact Tanya Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org